Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2017, 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

Central to sell $ 5.1 million 

central bank sales of the dollar rose, on Tuesday, to 174.6 million dollars after yesterday amounted to 169.5 million Dolar.oukal statement issued by the Central Bank received the "long", " The size of the amount sold yesterday amounted to 174 million, and 634 thousand, and $ 813, priced at 1182 dinars to the dollar exchange rate, with the participation of 37 banks and 16 financial company to convert. " 

Shut down oil exports from the ports of Basra 

announced the South Oil Company, yesterday, that it will stop exporting oil, on Wednesday, to connect the new tube port of Basra Alnafty.ooodan SoC that "oil projects the company is executing the company 's project pipeline linking Basra province, and it will be linked FAO tube - PS1 48 knots from the South oil engineers the capacity to support the export system. " 

Bourse closed down 

closed down the Iraqi Stock Exchange trading session on Tuesday, on the decline in general index was up 1.36 to 709 index points. The value traded amounted to 1548 billion dinars in 1243 and shares billion shares, while the number of deals reached 500 transactions through shares for 33 companies were traded. 

Japan lend Iraq $ 100 million a 

statement issued by the Japanese Embassy in Iraq said that Japan approved a loan size of about one hundred million dollars to support humanitarian efforts and support for infrastructure projects and the fight against terrorism in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]