Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prospector arrested for treasure inside one of the presidential palaces in the Adhamiya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prospector arrested for treasure inside one of the presidential palaces in the Adhamiya Empty Prospector arrested for treasure inside one of the presidential palaces in the Adhamiya

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prospector arrested for treasure inside one of the presidential palaces in the Adhamiya

 Baghdad / term 

It announced the achievement of Adhamiya Court, on Wednesday, for the ratification of the confessions of the accused, after being arrested red - handed, and they are conducting drilling operations inside one of the presidential palaces in search of "treasure" consult astrologers. 
    Qazi said Adhamiya Mustafa Sami Court, in a statement to the Judicial Council, said that " a joint force raided by court order , one of the presidential palace squares in Adhamiya , " noting that " The operation resulted in the arrest of a group that was digging in the dirt area inside the palace has an area of about Acres." 
    He added Sami that " the accused confessed the details of the incident , which is strange , " pointing out that " the two of them said in Avadthma that information obtained from a mine the existence of the treasure contains large pieces of gold and rubies inside the arena at the presidential palace." 
    He said the judge in the Adhamiya that court , " the defendants agreed with the others for the purpose of entry to the place on the pretext that they are investors , " noting that they "have to roam in the area and talk to the guards the main entrance of the site , which is located inside one of the media organizations , " 
    Mustafa Sami explained that " the guards illusion of FPS told them that the investment process that requires them to talk with officials about the site , "asserting that" one of the accused contacted one of the guards after he got his phone number and told him they were planning to enter the arena for the purpose of a treasure hunt. " 
    He pointed out that " an agreement with the two guards got that Ihsla the amount of 10 thousand dollars and 15% of the amount of treasure if found to meet the group and facilitating the entry of an excavation at the site." 
    Sami and was to be "one of the guards contacted the mine and then take Ba_i_arth and blessed him this step , " noting that " the drilling process was primitive tools and consult another mine from outside Baghdad had it communicates with them by phone and tries to lead them to the treasure , including claims of spiritual possibilities of drawing on more of the site She obtained from the accused. " 
    And the judge that " the operation that lasted for days and one of the accused told his partners that his wife claimed she saw in her dream treasure inside dedicated to poultry room, and this room actually exists and was excavated by order of mine , but to no avail." 
    Judge Adhamiya , the court said that " the process of drilling the initial came to nothing, unless requested to enter a large excavator, but the guards insisted on receiving the amount before allowing it to pass , " noting that " the defendants were given guards the agreed amount, and admitted to the drilling rig and began the search process from the time seven in the evening until 12 midnight. " 
    Sami stressed that " the information reached the court for this case issued on the track a court order raided the place were arrested the accused, along with the drilling rig and the amount agreed upon, has also been arrested on one astrologers who were consulted incident, have their words judicially ratified for the crime of attempted theft of state funds ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:08 am