Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

. That's what the document ordered by the Baghdad Operations on dealing with demonstrations today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

. That's what the document ordered by the Baghdad Operations on dealing with demonstrations today Empty . That's what the document ordered by the Baghdad Operations on dealing with demonstrations today

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2017, 2:42 am

. That's what the document ordered by the Baghdad Operations on dealing with demonstrations today
     Tuesday February 14, 2017 time 10:59 (496 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]... That's what the document ordered by the Baghdad Operations on dealing with demonstrations today

BAGHDAD / Sky Press

The document issued by the leadership of the operations showed Bgdad, on dealing with Altzepehrt, and the funeral of the victims of the demonstrations planned launch Sbt, era Aleom, to Altharir, Square in central Baghdad.

According to a confidential document circulated by the leadership to Ceccheladtha, which consisted of 18 Vqrh, it comes to protecting the protesters from some organizations to tip the elements to provoke riots and inflame the situation and friction with security cuts.

Added to "prevent the enemy from achieving its objectives by targeting the demonstration area and prevent the marquee erected tents inside Tahrir Square", and did not reveal the nature of the operations of the enemy's identity.

This included uncles issued by the leadership of security operations Bgdad, breakers Aadidh, them north of Baghdad operations teams 1, 2, 4, 11, 16, 6 and 17.

It is said that the central committee supervising the protests Khevc, earlier yesterday evening Alatnin, for a symbolic funeral for the victims of the demonstrations who Sagtoa, Saturday Almadi, stems from the wholesale Hospital Alasbah, east Bgdad, down to Altharir, Square in central Aasmh, Tuesday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:30 am