Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi endorses the recommendations of the emergency meeting with regard to supporting displaced Ayma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi endorses the recommendations of the emergency meeting with regard to supporting displaced Ayma Empty Abadi endorses the recommendations of the emergency meeting with regard to supporting displaced Ayma

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 1:41 am

Abadi endorses the recommendations of the emergency meeting with regard to supporting displaced Ayman Mosul

Political Since 12/03/2017 19:46 pm (Baghdad time)

BAGHDAD - balances News
    Sadiq Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, on the recommendations of the emergency meeting, which was held on March 11, 2017 and on increased support for displaced people in the right side of the connector and the provision of services.
    And it included the emergency meeting, which was ratified by Abadi recommendations following things:
    1 / increase the number of auditors within the security audit team to one hundred security auditor to ensure the smooth flow of sheltering the displaced.
    2 / The Ministry of Transport to secure 50 additional bus capacity of 44 passengers suffered Commission evacuate the displaced.
    3 / unload four technicians and managers from the Ministry of Transport for the supervision and control of the bus.
    4 / The Ministry of Oil to secure fuel quantities 200 000 liters per month allocated to bus transportation.
    5 / accomplish the Ministry of Displacement and Migration and local government in the province of Nineveh to complete the current services in the camps and bridging the gaps immediately.
    6 / holds the Iraqi Red Crescent Society, in coordination with the military leaders, water and nutrients to enter the liberated areas and distributed to parents immediately.
    7 / full coordination with the United Nations team to distribute the tasks of the provision of services better.
    8 / send an additional number of ambulances to areas Nazhan.anthy 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:21 pm