Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: the Electoral Commission has signed a contract worth $ 95 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: the Electoral Commission has signed a contract worth $ 95 million Empty Deputy: the Electoral Commission has signed a contract worth $ 95 million

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 3:41 am

Deputy: the Electoral Commission has signed a contract worth $ 95 million

Date: 16/03/2017 21:18
    Tamimi

Information / Baghdad ..

It revealed the Liberal MP for the Bloc Magda Tamimi, Thursday, the Independent Electoral Commission of the signing of signing a financial contract worth $ 95 million.

Tamimi said in her profile shared it with / information / that "the Electoral Commission still sign contracts despite the large amounts of evasion of questioning in parliament," indicating that "The Commission has signed a contract during the last couple of days worth of $ 95 million."

She added, "I asked the chairman of the parliament that is the absence of the person sought for questioning in the House of Representatives for one session is enough to dismiss him from office," adding that "the Commission announced not received a formal letter on interrogation, but in other words, its officials did not prefer receiving."

The House of Representatives held its regular meeting chaired by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 173 deputies, as he was scheduled to attend the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for today's meeting to discuss the paragraphs of the budget and the accusations of the Parliament about the redeployment of 50 billion dinars to increase the salaries of its members, and the presence of members of the Electoral Commission for the purpose of interrogation. Finished / 25's

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:54 pm