Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif reveal the launch date for the Board of Commissioners nomination form

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif reveal the launch date for the Board of Commissioners nomination form Empty Nassif reveal the launch date for the Board of Commissioners nomination form

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 2:47 am

Political scene Saturday 18 March 2017 time 9:47 (236 views)
    Facebook Telegram Twitter Tags Google Plus Linkedin
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press ...

It revealed a member of the parliamentary committee Aleghanoah high Nassif, Saturday, that a committee of experts in charge of choosing the members of the Board of Commissioners of the Electoral Commission completed printed form prepared for the nomination and will be launched early next month.

Nassif said in a press statement I followed "Sky Press," 2017, "The Committee of Experts should include university professors, experts and judges, and not just limited to the representatives of the political blocs, in order to raise the level of the Board of Commissioners," indicating that "the suffering of the case stalled after the resignation of its president, which is facing a big challenge within the time limit for the election. "

She said Nassif, "The committee by moving away from the previous vehicles, which caused us Commission is independent, and is going according to the whims of the political blocs," pointing out that "there are specify standards have been developed for the candidates were printed form for the nomination, which will be launched early next month."

She said Nassif that "ambition to be selected independent members fully without political passions, is very difficult and will be reflected in one way or another vision of the political blocs on the names that are selected, but we hope to be choosing members of a higher degree of professionalism and that it was a sort of favoritism." .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:25 am