Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Board of Commissioners will set a date Sunday to receive appeals for the results of the election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Board of Commissioners will set a date Sunday to receive appeals for the results of the election Empty The Board of Commissioners will set a date Sunday to receive appeals for the results of the election

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Aug 2018, 1:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]The Board of Commissioners will set a date Sunday to receive appeals for the results of the elections[/size]

[rtl]67 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The board of commissioners of the outgoing judges said on Saturday that it would receive appeals for the results of the elections announced on Sunday.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Board of Commissioners of the appointed judges will receive appeals on the results of the elections starting on Sunday for three days, in accordance with the laws and procedures followed in this matter," the official spokesman of the Commission, Judge Laith Jabr Hamza, said in a statement.[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that the Board of Commissioners of the judges assigned on 9/8/2018 announced the final results of the counting and manual counting of centers and stations on which complaints were received and appeals to the provinces of Iraq and the elections abroad.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:04 pm