Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of Ebadi: I am sorry for the withdrawal of our troops from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of Ebadi: I am sorry for the withdrawal of our troops from Iraq Empty President of Ebadi: I am sorry for the withdrawal of our troops from Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 1:51 am

President of Ebadi: I am sorry for the withdrawal of our troops from Iraq

 Baghdad / term

Received the visit of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to Washington to mark and clear, reflected on the commitments made by President Donald Trump himself for closer cooperation between the two countries in all fields pack.
    The Abadi Trump on their countries ' commitment to a comprehensive strategic partnership to benefit both countries over the coming years.
    The Prime Minister arrived, on Monday, to Washington DC, at the official invitation of President Donald Trump, carrying several files related to post - Daesh and the efforts of reconstruction and stability, as well as file and displaced persons.
    The Prime Minister discussed these files with Trump and a group of officials in the US administration, according to government data received (range).
    He expressed the US president, according to an Iraqi government statement, welcomed Prime Minister al - Abadi, asserting that "continued US support for Iraq and its people in the joint war being waged against countries Daesh terrorist gangs."
    The statement said Trump confirmed to Ebadi , " the US commitment to a comprehensive partnership with Iraq based on mutual respect in the light of the US-Iraq Strategic Framework Agreement that define the frameworks of cooperation in the political, economic and cultural fields."
    The US President, according to a statement the Office of the Prime Minister, his eagerness to host the Abadi at the White House among the first heads of the world " in appreciation of the role of Iraq and in support of the close relationship that links between the US and Iraqi people and the importance of the relationship between the two governments."
    He praised the two leaders, during the meeting, " the level of outstanding military cooperation between Iraq and the United States in the war against Daesh military to liberate Mosul and the campaign."
    The statement pointed out that Trump Abadi and "agreed that the partnership between Iraq and the United States will continue in the long term to eradicate the roots of terrorism in Iraq and to strengthen his power in the military field and other important areas."
    The two presidents, according to the statement, " the need to cooperate with our partners Al68 from members of the international coalition countries to eliminate Daesh, the United States can continue to provide support and training to Iraqi forces until we achieve a decisive victory and lasting against Daesh gangs and terrorist link Kablyatea to an advanced level of ability and efficiency."
    The two sides stressed the "importance of strengthening the partnership between the two countries to include the political and economic fields through joint strategic framework agreement."
    He explained that "officials of the two countries will talk in the next coming months about the steps to be taken to strengthen economic ties and encourage investment and expand the horizons of cooperation in the energy sector, and strive to create new opportunities and strengthen cooperation in education and culture sector." And the US president stressed " the United States strongly supported the Iraq partnership with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank will continue in coordination with the Group of Seven industrialized nations (7G) to help Iraq to achieve economic stability and implementation of reforms needed," and praised the "vision of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to build a strong and diversified economy in Iraq, is able to meet all the needs of the Iraqi people. "
    The US president expressed regret for the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq in 2011, saying "we had never withdraw."
    Previously Abadi meeting Trump, attended a seminar hosted by (USIP). The prime minister said that "the pace of US support for Iraqi forces in their fight to regain the city of Mosul from the grip of the jihadist organization has accelerated since the administration took over the helm of the Republic."
    Ebadi said, in remarks followed up (range) yesterday, "I believe that this administration wants to be more involved in the fight against terrorism, I feel a difference in terms of Bmgarap terrorism."
    The prime minister pointed out that " the organization Daesh still has yet funding despite shrinking, as well as do some countries , using terrorism in conflicts regional , " adding that "there are efforts to achieve stability in the city of Mosul , but Iraq needs more support and funding." He stressed that "Iraq has suffered and is suffering from media outlets that support terrorism."
    Abadi stressed that " the defeat of terrorism is not by military means alone, there are better ways to defeat, including the existence of a regional plan on it." He said that "Iraq has become a new democratic country, and the reform process that we do is not easy."
    The head of government expressed the hope that the future will bring "new blood from elections officials." "For us we saw administration and president in the United States are aware of the importance of Iraq in the region, and can both Baghdad and Washington to cooperate to eliminate terrorism."
    Coincided Abadi 's visit to Washington with the 14th anniversary of the start of the Iraq war in 2003. The visit, two days after a conference of foreign ministers of countries Al68 internalized before in the context of the international coalition led by the United States against Daesh in Iraq and Syria.  
    And received Abadi, during his stay in Washington, the delegations of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.
    The new two delegations, according to a statement of the Prime Minister 's Office, "its support for the reform measures undertaken by the government and Iraq 's success in the BIOS of these reforms", stressing their commitment to this support.
    The prime minister also received a number of American officials in the House and Senate, and Vice President Mike Pence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:52 pm