Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Human Cost of the Battle for Mosul

jedi17
    jedi17

The Human Cost of the Battle for Mosul Empty The Human Cost of the Battle for Mosul

Post by jedi17 Thu 23 Mar 2017, 7:37 pm

The Human Cost of the Battle for Mosul
    March 23, 2017 in Security
    From France 24. Any opinions expressed are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Iraq Business News.

It’s been one month since the Iraqi government launched its operation to retake western Mosul from the Islamic State group.

The government says more than 180,000 people have fled the fighting in the western half of the city.

For those who remain, food and supplies are scarce – and they face the constant threat of being used by the jihadists as human shields.

But the Iraqi forces also stand accused of causing civilian casualties. FRANCE 24’s team on the ground reports.

A programme prepared by Florence Viala and Jessica Sestili:

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:32 am