Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lack to eradicate land mines in Wassit province

jedi17
    jedi17

Lack to eradicate land mines in Wassit province Empty Lack to eradicate land mines in Wassit province

Post by jedi17 Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Lack to eradicate land mines in Wassit province
    9:12 PM ADMIN
    Wassit/ Iraq TradeLink: Wassit local government called the international community to participate

in an overall plan to eradicate the land mines and military remains here.

The sources appointed that the agricultural lands were decreased in the province due to fears of the mines that appeared on the surface due to the rains and floods coming from Iranian rivulets.

"The local moves and attempts to lift the land mines were not enough, so the province need a big national plan, with international participation", the sources confirmed.

Earlier, the Iraqi Organization for Lifting the Land Mine reported that 1200 kilometers, out of 1370 kilometers, along the Iraqi-Iranian borders, were full of mines, pointing that some of the land mines were buried under 10-15 meters in depth.

International experts believe that more than 27 million land mines could be found in Iraq.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:41 am