Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Call to end legal issues against some Iraqi personalities abroad

jedi17
    jedi17

Call to end legal issues against some Iraqi personalities abroad Empty Call to end legal issues against some Iraqi personalities abroad

Post by jedi17 Sat 01 Apr 2017, 7:23 am

Call to end legal issues against some Iraqi personalities abroad
    2:01 PM ADMIN

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Chairman of the Iraqi National Alliance Ammar al-Hakeem, the biggest political bloc in the parliament, called to end legal follow-up against some Iraqi personalities abroad.

In a speech on the Iraqi Martyr's Day, he pointed that the National Settlement Initiative was made with the agreement of the National Alliance, "because we believe that the political build-up cannot be attained without a road map and the initiative is one of its pillars".

The National Settlement was submitted before three months to lay out a road map for post-Mosul's liberation era.

Iraqi Sunni an d Shiite apolitical circles are still studying this initiative.

Al-Hakeem added that "the political settlement is not idealistic or cannot be put to discussions, but the other parties should elaborate their visions within the boundaries of the country and political reason with the desire to solve the disputed points".

He called to open the doors before some Iraqi personalities who did not commit crimes or fearing judicial follow-ups.

Tens of Iraqi politicians are living abroad due to judicial follow-up during the past year for charges connected with terrorism and corruption.

Al-Hakeem warned of announcing "early victory against Da'ish (ISIS) organization till we solve our internal problems".

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:20 am