Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal reviewal of 20 legally wanted Sunni personalities underway

jedi17
    jedi17

Legal reviewal of 20 legally wanted Sunni personalities underway Empty Legal reviewal of 20 legally wanted Sunni personalities underway

Post by jedi17 Tue 04 Jul 2017, 7:14 pm

Legal reviewal of 20 legally wanted Sunni personalities underway
    7:27 AM ADMIN
    Baghdad/Iraq TradeLink: Parliamentary sources of the Iraqi National Forces disclosed that the Iraqi

legal authorities started reviewing the dossiers of a number of Sunni personalities who were convicted for criminal charges in the past years, such as Tariq al-Hashimi, Rafi' al-Issawi and Ahmed al-Alwani.

No governmental confirmation of such a move was announced.

The sources added that an agreement was made with Iraqi legal authorities to review the cases, but Sunni pro-government forces rejected the return of these personalities in the light of the coming Sunni conference to be held in Baghdad in mid of this month.

The division among the Sunni forces may lead to holding two conferences , the first in Baghdad and the second in Arbil which will be attended by wanted personalities, as some sources added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:29 pm