Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Apr 2017, 1:41 am

Crux

Abdul Razzaq al- Issa
    , Minister of Higher Education

"The Ministry has proper steps cemented the National Higher Education University path, which is heading towards the adoption of a system of decisions and leave the annual quarterly system, Gesana to attract foreign students to study in our colleges and strengthen communication with foreign universities counterparts, said that the Ministry of Education Higher, I worked on the closure of many of the departments of civil and colleges because they did not meet the quality requirements. "

Anniversary Alloush
    Mayor of Baghdad ,
    "The Angels of the first Sadr Municipality, began activating the continuous work service over 24 hours, the first time since 2003 through four meals continuous work, in order to improve the rate of services, the population density of the city and increase waste detachment size, require the addition of a fourth meal, starting after midnight until the early morning hours. "

Ibrahim al - Jubouri ,
    mayor of Ramadi ,
    "The city of Ramadi, declared the city stricken by a decision of the House of Representatives, so it was the central government and international organizations, to move substantially for the purpose of assistance, Ramadi promised the city a disaster only on paper, but, in fact did not give her anything, and that the size of the damage to the city significantly exceeded
    the 80%. "

Ghaida Kmbh
    Deputy for the province of Diyala ,
    "The Council of Ministers ' decision last February, the transfer of the headquarters of an oil company center from Baghdad to Wasit province, in response to the recent request, represents a waste clear of the funds spent to build their headquarters main in Baghdad, as well as it gives an argument for Clamahafezat to intervene in oil file, which means more future problems. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]