Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2017, 1:49 am

Crux

Aqeel al - Zubaidi , a
    member of the committee Alnzahih parliamentary
    "at a time when journalists and media professionals are preparing to exit a demonstration because of the Karbala Provincial Council 's decision journalist to sue Karbala, I call upon my colleagues and my brothers , members of the Karbala Provincial Council to undo the prosecution of a journalist who published an article on Facebook and be dealing positively with press and journalists in Karbala because they are the eyes and sensors that convey the suffering of the citizens and the problems and shortcomings and points of imbalance in the province. "

Ali Safi
    member of the water committee parliamentary
    "that everyone calls for the need to pay attention to other aspects of non - oil to support the national economy in light of the financial crisis experienced by the country, the inclusion of the marshes in the province of Dhi Qar on the list of World Heritage areas is the accomplishment of a national demonstrates the importance of those areas internationally, regionally , and not only locally, but we have not yet seen any government interest in these important areas. "

Olive al - Dulaimi ,
    deputy for Anbar
    "in 2009 , has been transferred Sons of Iraq into civil circles in decades and then was ordered to install some of them . The rest have not been proofed until the moment and continued to contract despite the order issued them confirmation and the allocation of a paragraph in the budget of 2016 to the implementation of the sons of the Awakening decades, we call the President of the Ministers to allocate degrees of deletion and development in order to install the Awakening contracts for fairness and equitable to them and in appreciation for their efforts. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]