Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Infrastructure Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infrastructure Act Empty Infrastructure Act

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Aug 2013, 7:28 pm

Infrastructure Act

08/06/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad morning
    called for an economic analyst gentle Abdul Salem Okkaily, the House of Representatives need for the enactment of the infrastructure because of its great importance in the implementation of a lot of service projects for the country.
    Ugaili said a press statement: that the law of infrastructure will contribute to bringing the world's discreet, which have a long tradition in implementation of service projects and private infrastructure in a payment on credit and duration of repayment soft., and pointed out that the country is suffering from deterioration of the infrastructure it needs to service projects large and can not be implemented through the annual budgets of current it needs a lot of money, such as building schools, hospitals and housing complexes estimated three million housing units ., adding that the demands of the House of Representatives to speed up the passage of this important law to serve the public good.The country suffers from deteriorating infrastructure as a result of circumstances that hit it during the last years of wars and terrorism, the country huge losses liver.
    mentioned that Japanese and Korean companies have expressed willingness to implement service projects in Iraq accidentally on credit financing and duration of repayment soft

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Infrastructure Act Empty Re: Infrastructure Act

Post by Screwball Mon 05 Aug 2013, 7:47 pm

Interesting no talk about amending but i recall this was at its 2nd reading possibly going for last reading! Anyone?
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 05 Aug 2013, 7:51 pm

This is very good news.  This will be a big part of rebuilding the country.  The Infrastructure LAW.
    LIT
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Mon 05 Aug 2013, 7:56 pm

This is bigger tan what people think because it deals with distribution of oil proceeds and how they will be managed! I would like to see this one in the gazette!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:52 pm