Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: We will respond immediately if exposed to our sites in Syria attack

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: We will respond immediately if exposed to our sites in Syria attack Empty Russia: We will respond immediately if exposed to our sites in Syria attack

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 am

Russia: We will respond immediately if exposed to our sites in Syria attack

Vice-Chairman of the Duma Committee for Defense Yuri Hvitekin said, it is unlikely that Russia's intervention in direct confrontation with the United States of America in the case dealt another blow to Damascus. Syrian air defenses capable of repelling any US missile strike. But in the event that the Russian military sites in Syria for the attack, the response will be immediate.

He said the representative of the White House on Monday, he did not rule out directing new US strikes on Syria in the event of "chemical attacks" other occurrence.

Hvitekin for "Sputnik": "I think the prospects for Russia's entry into direct confrontation with the United States slim, but Russia has taken the necessary measures after the strike, and I think it is enough to provide Syria with the necessary equipment for the self-repelling such attacks as part of international law."

Hvitekin pointed out that Russian troops present in Syria "in the event that our forces stationed in Syria to any actual threat Trump and his administration should be aware of the results of these potential threats. There will be no words for sure. Acts will only. "

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-13674/

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:44 am