Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria calls on the Security Council to immediately condemn the attack on Aleppo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syria calls on the Security Council to immediately condemn the attack on Aleppo Empty Syria calls on the Security Council to immediately condemn the attack on Aleppo

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 2:10 am

Syria calls on the Security Council to immediately condemn the attack on Aleppo 887-660x330
    Syria calls on the Security Council to immediately condemn the attack on Aleppo
    Damascus condemned the chemical attack on the neighborhoods of Aleppo, saying that the attack was the result of facilitating the access of foreign countries to the toxic substances to terrorist groups.
    "This terrorist act comes as a result of some countries facilitating the access of chemical agents to armed terrorist groups to use them against the Syrian people and accusing the Syrian government of this through plays and plays that were prepared in advance in black rooms of the intelligence of some countries sponsoring terrorism," the Syrian foreign ministry said.
    The Syrian government called on the Security Council "to condemn immediately and intensely these terrorist crimes and to carry out its responsibilities in the maintenance of international peace and security by taking immediate and deterrent measures against those States and supporting regimes financed by terrorism."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:07 am