Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: certificates obtained by the employee's four-year leave does not count for hi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: certificates obtained by the employee's four-year leave does not count for hi Empty Parliamentary Finance: certificates obtained by the employee's four-year leave does not count for hi

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Apr 2017, 3:07 am

Parliamentary Finance: certificates obtained by the employee's four-year leave does not count for him functionally

Date: 18:10 13/04/2017
    Employee-Iraqi

Information / special ..

Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed the lack of senior scientific certificates obtained by the employee during the four-year grant leave, as she noted that the Act does not include the paragraph referred to the calculation.

The committee member said Ahmed Sarhan told / information / "The parliament voted late last year to give employees leave law a four-year salary of a full call, provided that those years counted from the premium and retirement purposes."

He added that "some employees who wish to complete the scientific studies, seeking to obtain postgraduate degrees, such as masters and doctoral degrees during the enjoyment of their leave," noting that "higher education is mentioned not mustahabb for them in the career ladder, it will not be counted for the purposes of the bonus and retirement."

He attributed the reason for that Ahmed's "move away those employees from official circles after they leave requests, as well as the law does not contain a clause stating that the employee obtain higher degrees through was authorized."

The House voted on the seventh of December 2016, to pass a four-year staff salary leave law full call, provided that granted the request of the same employee. Finished / 25 for

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:06 am