Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi: the inclusion of contract owners measure the provisions of pension law everyday social secur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamimi: the inclusion of contract owners measure the provisions of pension law everyday social secur Empty Tamimi: the inclusion of contract owners measure the provisions of pension law everyday social secur

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Apr 2017, 3:36 am

Tamimi: the inclusion of contract owners measure the provisions of pension law everyday social security

By Aq -April 13, 2017027

It revealed an MP in the Iraqi parliament Magda Tamimi, on Thursday, the inclusion of contracts and the owners of the procedure to the provisions of pension law everyday social security of workers, in order to preserve the rights of Hogahm and their families.
    Tamimi said via personal front page on Facebook, and seen by the "Treasures of the Media" that "contracts and the procedure is covered by the provisions of the law of retirement and social security work."
    The instructions did not mention the implementation of the 2017 budget to this subject in the calculation of its clauses was cut short period of service contracts without a measure of daily.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:19 am