Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's coalition: we will vote on the dismissal of the Electoral Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's coalition: we will vote on the dismissal of the Electoral Commission Empty Allawi's coalition: we will vote on the dismissal of the Electoral Commission

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Apr 2017, 2:00 am

Allawi's coalition: we will vote on the dismissal of the Electoral Commission

Last updated: 22 April 2017 - 2:48 PM

BAGHDAD / The National Coalition led by Vice President Iyad Allawi, Saturday, that most of its deputies will go in the direction of voting on the lack of conviction of the answers of the Electoral Commission, stressing that the selection of a new commission will not take too long. Said MP Abdul Karim Abtan said in a statement A journalist for him today: "The questions that were raised by MP Majida Tamimi were professional and objective and based on documents and proofs of official," noting that "the answers provided by the Commission and the establishment of a high-level to refute the charges against it." Abtan said, "According to my belief, Deputies of the National Coalition "They are going to vote on the lack of conviction," noting that "the selection of a new commission will not take a long time not to be embarrassed as soon as the date of the elections."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:13 pm