Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan: Turkey and America, you can convert tenderness for "Daesh cemetery"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan: Turkey and America, you can convert tenderness for "Daesh cemetery" Empty Erdogan: Turkey and America, you can convert tenderness for "Daesh cemetery"

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 2:22 am

Erdogan: Turkey and America, you can convert tenderness for "Daesh cemetery"

Written by : by mohanad in:April 29, 2017In: Arab World No Comments Print E - mail
    Light News / International
    said Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan that Turkey and the United States , they can convert the tenderness, the main stronghold for "Daesh" in Syria, to the "graveyard" for the organization, if two workstations joined forces.

Erdogan said in a speech in Istanbul on Saturday that "America's enormous, the Alliance and Turkey are able to join forces and turn tenderness to Daesh cemetery."

Commenting on a possible military operation outside the borders of his country, Erdogan said: "We know very well what we do when it comes time .. may come suddenly in the night."

On the Turkish military operations in northern Syria, Erdogan said: "We said that the city Manbej is our next target (in Syria), and affirm that we are ready to implement the process of tenderness in cooperation with the international coalition forces led by the United States."

He added: "But, we say to friends the Americans: do not join none with you in the operations of terrorist organizations (in reference to the organization by me d)."

Turkish President pointed out that his country will pursue the Organization "Bi Ka Ka" terrorist in their dens, and chased organization "Gulen" terrorist, noting that the Turkish army is currently being operations against "Bi Ka Ka" in the "Tndurak" Mountains and "Gabar" and "Judy "and" Bastler- Drlr "southeast of the country.

He explained that his country does not stop at this point, but the organization fights "with the d / j b k", the Syrian wing of the "Bi Ka Ka" in Syria.

Turkish president to visit the United States in mid-May to hold his first meeting with President Donald Trump.

{ "Action": "widescreen", "widescreen": false, "type": "notesIframeMessage"}

http://alnoornews.net/archives/120759/%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7-%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%83%D9%86%D9%87%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:51 am