Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal reveal a surprise on the general amnesty law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal reveal a surprise on the general amnesty law Empty Parliamentary Legal reveal a surprise on the general amnesty law

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 4:14 am

Parliamentary Legal reveal a surprise on the general amnesty law

April 29 .2017 - 21:19 | Number of Views: 2653

Sommer News: Baghdad .. Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed on Saturday, the existence of differences with the government on the adoption of amendment of the amnesty law this year sent to parliament, noting that the law covers all belonging to the organization "Daesh" criminal before 2014.

The committee member said Zana Said in a press statement, "The new law includes Iraqis and foreigners residing in Iraq officially," noting that "the government excluded all abductions even if the plaintiff waived the offender."

He Said, that "the former law requires a waiver of the victim and in the absence of killing or causing disability which is a moot point between the parliament and the government."

Said pointed out that "the new law included all terrorist operations that did not cause the killing of human being or caused any disability that all belonging to what Daesh before 2014 includes under the new law."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:19 pm