Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal reveal material that will not be covered by the general amnesty law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal reveal material that will not be covered by the general amnesty law Empty Parliamentary Legal reveal material that will not be covered by the general amnesty law

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 3:50 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[rtl]Parliamentary Legal reveal material that will not be covered by the general amnesty law[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] Parliamentary Legal Committee, announced Thursday the completion of the terms of the amnesty law, asserting that seven paragraphs will not be covered by the law.[/rtl]

[rtl]The committee member said Salim Chawki, said that "the law was struck down and handed over to the President of the House of Representatives," noting that "the Commission has reduced the materials exempted from the law to only seven exceptions."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "the materials that are not covered by the law are drug trafficking and theft of public funds, embezzlement, kidnapping, incest, as well as Article 4 terrorism," pointing out that "a lot of Representatives did not agree to the inclusion of the kidnapping of the amnesty law."[/rtl]

[rtl]He said Shawki that "the committee has dealt with the law professionally and approval is imminent after discussion with the heads of political blocs and the Chairman of the Council ahead of a vote in the coming sessions."[/rtl]

[rtl]The parliamentary legal committee, announced the completion of the final draft of the amnesty law and the inclusion of a large number of defendants many issues and handed over to the chairman of the parliament, stressing that the coming days will see a vote on it.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:44 pm