Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi transport values ​​in response to the reduction of teachers travel tickets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamoudi transport values ​​in response to the reduction of teachers travel tickets Empty Hamoudi transport values ​​in response to the reduction of teachers travel tickets

Post by Rocky Sat May 06, 2017 6:41 pm

Hamoudi transport values ​​in response to the reduction of teachers travel tickets

06/05/2017 0:00

Security forces called for contracting with the textile company
    Baghdad / morning
    The price of the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Sheikh Hamoudi, the Ministry of Transport in response to calls for reduced fares for teachers once during the year, as called for the Ministries of Interior and Commerce, and the popular crowd, to contract with the textile company in Hilla.
    A statement by the Office of the First Deputy, said that «Hamoudi called for during his visit to the teachers ' union headquarters in Babylon, to the need to involve teachers in the meetings of the committees of education and parliamentary discussions the Council of Representatives to be near the legislation center, considering them corner of the foundation of the educational process within the country».
    He praised Hammoudi, the Transport Minister Kazem Hamami in response to one of the recommendations of Baghdad , the educational dialogue of reducing the wages of travel for teachers once during the year, praising as well as the decision of the Ministry of Industry - Textile reducing the sale of national their products cadres educational prices by 15%, as well as 20% of the armed forces Iraqi.
    So, he called Hamoudi internal trade and the popular crowd and the ministries, to contract with Hilla textile company, especially after the remarkable development in the production lines of operational factories, praising the role of the people of Babylon in the strengthening of the national product by forcing all departments to purchase their products.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:53 pm