Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Efforts to end the mine file in Diyala, Samawa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Efforts to end the mine file in Diyala, Samawa Empty Efforts to end the mine file in Diyala, Samawa

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2017, 2:58 am

Efforts to end the mine file in Diyala, Samawa

09/05/2017 0:00

Baghdad / morning
    Baquba / Nabil Shammari in an
    effort to end the most serious inherited wars files from the era of the former regime, prepared Diyala province , a mechanism to lift the mines and unexploded ordnance and projectiles in the border areas to spend Mandali and hand Gazzanah Mahavean Iran, while identified the Directorate of Muthanna environment and vast tracts of desert Samawa containing the large amounts of these residues.
    Said Diyala environment director Abdullah al - Shammari in a statement the "morning" that a joint meeting was held for the purpose of identifying mines and projectiles of war lifting mechanism in the border strip adjacent to spend Mandali with Iran, stressing caused great damage to the lives of citizens.
    He said that the joint meeting , which was held at the headquarters of his Directorate, which included planning and follow - up section in the Office of the province and the Department of Mine Affairs, also discussed the identification mechanism for lifting mines and projectiles war in the border strip extending from the Khanaqin district until hand Gazzanah.
    Shammari said that the meeting resulted in the development of a joint mechanism of action between the province and the Ministry of Health and the Environment for the purpose of disposal of mines and projectiles war because it claimed the lives of many citizens, especially shepherds and passers -by .
    The general manager of Diyala environment, to the border areas to spend Mandali and hand Gazzanah Mahavean Iran contains a lot of projectiles and remnants of war unexploded missiles , which still represent a major threat to the lives of the population, noting that the mine risk increase during the rains and floods , which washed into farmland and pastures.
    In the same context, he drew the Director of Environment Muthanna Youssef Sawadi , a press statement that the southern desert field survey to detect mines and unexploded ordnance that took place during the last term operations, has identified 128 million square meters as an area contaminated by cluster bombs and 37 million square meters as an area contaminated, while the identify five million square meters as space container bombs and unexploded remnants of guns and mortar rounds.
    He said clearing those areas operations were within the national program for mine clearance , which was signed by several parties with foreign oil companies, noting that the work section of the program between the three sides are Mine Affairs Department , which has worked to identify contaminated areas, in addition to the Ministry of Defense , which took over the mine - clearing, as it was assigned to the civil defense teams to remove ordnance and cluster bombs, noting that 90 percent of the affected areas are located in the southern Badia province , which was the arena for military operations in 1991 and 2003.
    He said the victims Sawadi field surveys resulted in the registration of 3,400 victims infected deceased as a result of these
    residues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:31 pm