Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry and Minerals reveal their actions on file phosphate mine in the valley right details

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry and Minerals reveal their actions on file phosphate mine in the valley right details  Empty Industry and Minerals reveal their actions on file phosphate mine in the valley right details

Post by Rocky Sun 15 May 2016, 4:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Industry and Minerals reveal their actions on file phosphate mine in the valley right details 

15-05-2016 11:41 AM

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals unveiled on Sunday the details of the administrative and technical procedures on investment phosphate mine file in the valley right in response to the cited some of the media on this issue, calling on anyone who has information or documents submitted to the competent authorities of the Integrity Commission authorities and the Parliamentary Integrity Committee. the director of the media Center at the Ministry Abdul Wahid al - Shammari said, has been the special Petrspat phosphate investment opportunity announcement in Anbar province since 2012 in Anbar province and across the official ministry 's website under the recommendation of the Committee on Investment of phosphate minerals on the investment opportunity for the establishment of chemical compounds for the manufacture of phosphate fertilizers by exploiting stocks Valley right and stocks Valley barn for the production of phosphate fertilizers and compound fertilizers, which was based on the book of the prime minister for energy affairs office at the time. He noted that Anbar company 's oil and geological services hired British party to be a dolly and supportive in their work to implement the project , such as the British Anglo International Inc. and exceeded notes installed about the request, which was rejected by the Ministry of Industry and minerals to not get aconviction with the Supreme Committee for Investment metallic initially, in addition to having funded materially international companies such as Blackstone company and Grant Thornton commercial counselor of her as well as a technical company are grouped WSP Jinivar Contracting with Anbar company technical advisor and its one of the international companies working in the field of infrastructure, mining, prompting the Higher Committee for Investment metal can ask to meet with representatives of these international companies have been meeting them at the ministry center in October of 2015 has confirmed , in turn , their support and their support technical the financial company Anbar oil and geological Services Limited, pointing out that the financing of the project was on the first three stages of financing the foundation stone for the project worth $ 10 million to cover the completion of studies and thesecond finance the first phase of a $ 240 million to build the mine and the third additional funding worth billion dollars to set up the factory and the creation of infrastructure. He Shammari said holding investment signed in November of 2015 , with oil services and geological Anbar Co. , Ltd. hold unconditional consent of the national investment and according to the instructions window and Conditions, returned the decade of most contracts transparency of thefact that the ministry has contacted the Office of the Prime Minister and the board of investment national before it is signed. and accept Post Office of the Prime Minister as a "Sharing our grant investment licenses to companies of all (foreign and Arab and Iraqi) for investment opportunities in the metal sphere in accordance with the investment Law No. (13) for the year 2006 amending being a general framework Anzt investment regimes in Iraq "stated theboard of the national investment" Sharing our granting of investment license in the metal sphere in accordance with the investment Law No. (13) for the year 2006 amending especially for the production of phosphate fertilizers (that the investor provides the technical and economic study of the project and included in particular the mechanism of financing of the project and ensure the completion and the amount of raw materials They need phosphate rock to achieve the product volumes required during the investment period agreed to by the nodal in the investment contract between the Ministry of Industry and minerals and the investor), indicating that it has been mentioned paragraph be included into the investment contract, pointing out that he is typically Report Al - Anbar investment Commission by the national Commission Investment as a result of higher coordination between the two bodies as it is not necessary that the ministry informs Al - Anbar Investment Commission because it is concerned with the availability of the quantities of raw material of phosphate to the investor and not to grant the investment license. he Shammari on the contract in the event of completion , it will provide thousands of jobs are distributed between the quarry and installations different and bring financial resources and the support of the Iraqi economy , along with support food security and agriculture for future generations through the provision of phosphate fertilizers as well as the development and rehabilitation of infrastructure in the workplace and transportation routes, calling on everyone who has documents or information on this topic Aot_khas policies included in the investment file for the project submitted to the regulatory authorities.

- See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:33 am