Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers underlines the importance of pushing the wheel of inv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers underlines the importance of pushing the wheel of inv Empty Secretary General of the Council of Ministers underlines the importance of pushing the wheel of inv

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2017, 3:18 am

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers underlines the importance of pushing the wheel of investment in Iraq

09/05/2017

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords stressed the importance of pushing the wheel of investment and remove obstacles and lift the excesses allocated to this land, to accelerate investment activity, which would provide many job opportunities and economic improvement. "

A statement by the Secretariat on the Keywords got "direction Press" a copy of it that he presided over a workshop held at the guesthouse under the slogan (address and accelerate the mechanism of raising excesses allocated for investment land) "This workshop is inspired by the Prime Minister in the follow-up investment projects lagging and hosting men business investors to see the obstacles. "

He stressed "the importance of stopping these violations and specialized coordination between government departments and security agencies on the one hand, and investors through the Investment Authority on the other."

Keywords and listened to what provided by a group of investors to the challenges they face and these challenges take legal and other procedural aspects which will work on what is appropriate to avoid them.
    EST

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers underlines the importance of pushing the wheel of inv Empty Re: Secretary General of the Council of Ministers underlines the importance of pushing the wheel of inv

Post by Screwball Tue 09 May 2017, 3:20 am

Key to stability...

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:31 am