Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Big Wobble

Lobo
    Lobo

The Big Wobble Empty The Big Wobble

Post by Lobo Sat 13 May 2017, 3:19 pm

Tropical storm Adrian and tropical cyclone Donna along with a massive Coronal hole on the Sun influence two major quakes within days of each other
    Posted: 13 May 2017 12:34 AM PDT
    The Big Wobble Untitled
    USGS

• The mag 6.2 quake El Salvador came on the heels of tropical storm Adrian
    • The mag 6.8 quake Vanuatu came on the heels of tropical cyclone Donna
    • Both quakes influenced by Coronal hole on the Sun

A shallow magnitude 6.2 - 79km SSW of Acajutla, El Salvador is the 7th major quake of May and the 31st of a record breaking low count so far in 2017.
    Interesting to note the quake occured almost exactly in the same area where tropical storm Adrian formed 24 hours earlier.

The Big Wobble C_ZUkBmXoAACes-%2B%25281%2529
    Above tropical storm Adrian rapidly strengthened on Tuesday, becoming the earliest tropical depression and tropical storm on record in the eastern Pacific Ocean since reliable data began in 1966. Full story here

Which is exactly what happened on Tuesday the 9th of May, when the magnitude 6.8 hit Vanuatu just hours after the category 3 tropical cyclone Donna had hit the islands.

The Big Wobble Untitled%2B%25281%2529
    Above the mag 6.8 quake, Vanuatu and Tropical Cyclone Donna. Full story here

Another big Coronal hole has emerged on the Sun’s south eastern limb, and is now facing Earth

The Big Wobble Coronalhole_sdo_blank
    Solar wind flowing from this coronal hole should reach Earth on May 15-16. Credit: NASA/SDO.

Home

The Wire

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:07 pm