Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State that we want

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State that we want Empty State that we want

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2017, 6:10 am

State that we want

Author: Hamza Mustafa

16/05/2017 0:00

Some talk shows , television, and like - minded seminars held by some of the forums and research centers in Baghdad or the provinces is going on a heated debate mostly about our situation different. These dialogues, television or Alndwatih, hardly involved and involving everyone from all shades, colors and bodies.
    Participate jointly and Almatlfon Different, opponents and loyalists, Islamists and secularists, believers and humanists. All of these are sitting "brothers on opposite couches" share their laughter and jokes.
    It gets it daily and throughout the debate the same time, dialogue and interventions through the Groups . Social networking sites , especially "Alwatsab".
    These dialogues and Almkashifat in all of these platforms reveal a complex crisis in which what is positive and what is negative where.
    In terms of the positive side of these dialogues and Almkashifat worked to bridge the gap between the parties and spectra by thinking aloud so that each party has become known to a large extent the intentions and motives of the other party. Also led to the construction of human relations between the adversaries have become friends.
    It is true that the logic of courtesy can sometimes drown out so many issues remain , particularly with regard to religion , whether at the level of beliefs Oulfugh part of the silent.
    This issue may be calculated on the second side of the negative as it appears on the surface but it is not, because it is actually not entirely negative , especially in reality ambiguous , such as the Iraqi political and social reality.
    To be more explicit in this area in particular, the fear of initiating discussion of all or perhaps section , which is located in the silent killer by intellectuals and activists box let alone politicians are in fear of the reaction of the street is not a man of religion itself. We find this often are fragmented such discussions.
    What works for Oatsab , for example , as an elite site often is not fit for Facebook because it is much space miscarriage more than the first.
    The same applies to television so that we find politically speaking in the television audience is not what he 's talking in private boards, and sometimes in some forums where filming or recording does not get.
    Delayed on what I promised to talk about the negative side of it. I say that it is limited to a specific issue which is that despite all this wonderful level , sometimes in brainstorming and in Almkashifat but it was not made clear and specific vision is not to build a state, but the state that we want.
    We all seek to build a state, and monitor the negative phenomena and situations and call to overcome, and each calls for a revolution to change but collide with all these visions and aspirations of obstacles we are part of it sometimes.
    Either double our behavior so that we say something and do reverse or perhaps ride a wave on the way , "crammed with people feast" or trying to gain time discussions and dialogues look beautiful and deep, but not productive. In any case , we wish to build a state has Ntrahm on King Faisal I and Nuri al - Said and perhaps Abdul Karim Qassem .. but not the state
    that we want.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:21 am