Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Killed 21 people raided the international coalition tenderness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Killed 21 people raided the international coalition tenderness Empty Killed 21 people raided the international coalition tenderness

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2017, 4:05 am

Killed 21 people raided the international coalition tenderness

10:08 - 06/06/2017

Killed at least 21 people in an air strike aircraft to the international coalition led by the United States while trying to escape from the city of Raqqa, which is considered a stronghold for the organization of "Daesh" criminal.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights director Rami Abdel Rahman, said that "civilians were gathered on the northern bank of the river during the target," he said, adding that the dead included a number of women and children, but it did not specify the number.

It provided many Syrian civilians north of the city of Raqqa since Syria launched democratic forces -madaomh from the United States - the process of restoring tenderness seven months.

Syria and forces of democracy lies only a few kilometers from the city of Raqqa, which is surrounded by east and west and north and controlled outlets. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/06/164771/

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 10:20 pm