Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei: Iran attacks increased to hate us America and its client Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei: Iran attacks increased to hate us America and its client Saudi Arabia Empty Khamenei: Iran attacks increased to hate us America and its client Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Jun 2017, 3:34 am

Khamenei: Iran attacks increased to hate us America and its client Saudi Arabia

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Issued Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, on Friday, a statement on the attacks in Tehran two days ago, saying that as a result of these "terrorist operations" are increasing hatred of America and regional customers such as Saudi Arabia "

According to the Agency for International Tasnim news agency, quoting media site Khamenei said that "crimes against Tehran will not cause any imbalance in the determination and the will of the Iranian people united and determined to move forward."

The transfer of Khamenei's statement through his condolences to the Iranian people and pointed out that what happened is "clear evidence of malicious hatred and hostility by the mercenaries of arrogance toward the Iranian people and everything related to the revolution and the Islamic regime and the Imam Khomeini."

"The inevitable result of these crimes is increasing hatred toward the American government and its customers regional like Saudi Arabia," adding that "these crimes are evidence of malice and wickedness of the perpetrators and instigators and perpetrators, but smaller than lead to a defect in the process and the determination of the Iranian people."

Iran has been hit during the current week, two militants announced the organization of "Daesh" responsibility for them, targeting the Iranian parliament and the shrine of Khomeini.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D9%87%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85/

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:44 pm