Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United Nations: Coalition raids killed 300 civilians in Raqqa since last March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United Nations: Coalition raids killed 300 civilians in Raqqa since last March Empty United Nations: Coalition raids killed 300 civilians in Raqqa since last March

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Jun 2017, 2:50 am

United Nations: Coalition raids killed 300 civilians in Raqqa since last March

Date of release: 2017/6/14

UN war crimes investigators have said at least 300 civilians have been killed in the Syrian city of Raqqa since March as US-backed forces advance into the main stronghold of a Syrian terrorist.
    The Syrian Democratic Forces, a group of Kurdish and Arab armed factions backed by the US-led coalition, began attacking al-Rakka a week ago with the aim of getting it back from the militants. Syria's demilitarized forces, backed by intense air strikes, have reclaimed land to the west, east and north of the city.
    As the pace of the operation intensifies, civilians in the city are being squeezed under oppressive rule while facing a serious danger if they move because of excessive air strikes, "said Paulo Pinero, head of the UN inquiry committee on Syria.
    "We have documented deaths from air strikes by the coalition only and we have about 300 deaths, including 200 in one place, in Mansoura, one village," said Karen Abu Zaid, an independent commissioner.
    UN investigators can not work in Syria. But they are interviewing survivors and witnesses in neighboring countries or with those in Syria via Skype.
    Speaking to the United Nations Human Rights Council, Pinheiro said earlier that "spectacular civilian casualties" were caused by coalition air strikes that forced 160,000 civilians to flee their homes.
    Competent forces are competing for land grabs from al-Raqqa and the Syrian army is also advancing in a desert area west of the city.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:39 pm