Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 2:17 am

Baeraki

Iraq beats Saudi Arabia being the fastest growing in the world oil market

exceeds Iraq , Saudi Arabia, the fastest growing in the global oil market being amid heightened competition between producers to retain their share in the market, according to Bloomberg US reports, Iraq, has exported 3.93 million barrels per day in May, the highest level in the year 2017.

Iraq vows to hold accountable branches by stalling the granting of loans and Rasheed reconsider departments lagging

promised Rafidain Bank, to hold accountable branches by stalling the granting of loans, with dedicated lines for complaints, noting that " the denial of any branch of the bank does not Loan and its failure to cooperate with citizens in this regard, it will be held accountable if proved, on the other hand, Rasheed Bank decided to reconsider the granting of an advance of 10 salaries, calling on government departments to payment and liquidation of what Bzmtha to be included grants its affiliates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]