Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian regime forces recapture Rasafa area near Raqqa

jedi17
    jedi17

Syrian regime forces recapture Rasafa area near Raqqa Empty Syrian regime forces recapture Rasafa area near Raqqa

Post by jedi17 Mon 19 Jun 2017, 6:02 pm

by Loaa Adel
    Jun 19, 2017, 6:07 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit
    Syrian army forces. File photo.
    Report Ad

Raqqa (Syria News) The Syrian government forces, on Monday, managed to recapture al-Rasafa area, south of Raqqa, after fierce battles with the Islamic State group.

Qasioun News reported that the Syrian army managed to recapture the area of Rasafa, south of Raqqa, after violent battles with the Islamic State, using light and heavy weapons, leaving casualties among the ranks of the two sides.

It is noteworthy that the government forces were able, yesterday, to advance into new areas in the southern countryside of Raqqa, including Ja’edin Village, south of Raqqa, after clashes with the Syrian Democratic Forces.

Meanwhile, Syrian Badiyah is witnessing ongoing battles, where the government forces, backed by Russian troops, advanced into the southern entrance of the city of Raqqa.

http://www.iraqinews.com

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:45 am