Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MP warns of chemical risk on Iraqi areas bordering Syria

chouchou
    chouchou

Kurdish MP warns of chemical risk on Iraqi areas bordering Syria Empty Kurdish MP warns of chemical risk on Iraqi areas bordering Syria

Post by chouchou Mon 02 Sep 2013, 7:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hafaq News / MP of Kurdistan Alliance in the parliament called, on Monday, to take the necessary measures and precautions in the border areas to face the Syrian developments, warning that the deadly chemical gases do not differentiate Internationalgeographical boundaries

“The international community is waiting for a possible U.S. strike on Syria in the coming days and that the regional countries are taking procedures to protect its citizens and its interests,” MP Amina Saeed Hassan said about Sinjar district, adjacent to the Syrian border, in an interview with "Shafaq News”.

She added that Sinjar district is adjacent to the Syrian borders and that there are dozens of villages near the border by few kilometers, stressing to take the necessary measures to protect the inhabitants of those villages as well as protecting all areas of Sinjar district

Sinjar district is located about 124 kilometers west of Mosul along with about 102 km with the Syrian side, while the common border between Iraq and Syria is about 630 km

Saeed called all the security forces stationed in Sinjar, Peshmarga, Iraqi army and border forces to coordinate and to take the necessary measures to cope with all the possibilities

She confirmed that the chemical weapon affects human, water, agricultural and animal wealth and the environment in general.
    The Syrian regime is facing the risk of a possible U.S. strike after a chemical gas attack in the eastern district of eastern Gota in Damascus in mid of last month, which killed and affected nearly 5,000 people , according to international reports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:01 am