Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian navy fired six missiles at targets "Daesh" in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian navy fired six missiles at targets "Daesh" in Syria Empty Russian navy fired six missiles at targets "Daesh" in Syria

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:21 am

Russian navy fired six missiles at targets "Daesh" in Syria

23/06/2017

The Russian Defense Ministry has announced the launch of Russian warships, missiles at sites to organize Daesh terrorist in Syria.
    According to the Defense Ministry, in a statement, that my ship "Admiral isn" and "Admiral Gregorovic" submarine "Krasnodar" fired six rockets from the type of winged "Caliber" on the terrorist organization sites in Syria. She added that the "submarine" Krasnodar "winged rockets were fired from underwater".
    Announced that the Russian Defense Ministry for the destruction of command centers and weapons depots belonging to the organization "Daesh" terrorist in the Syrian province of Hama as a result of Russia's missile strike.
    A statement from the ministry in this regard, "the outcome of a large missile strike sudden was destroyed command centers and large depots of arms and ammunition belonging to the terrorists" Daesh "in Uqayribat area of ​​the governorate of Hama, where an arsenal of gunmen exploded after being in the utmost precision missile" Caliber "Winged".
    The Russian Defense Ministry said that "the remnants of communities and armed terrorists sites" Daesh "destroyed air raids for launchers Russian aerospace forces".
    She noted that "the Turkish and Israeli leaderships were in due time to launch rockets PFM, through the channels of communication.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169992.html

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:29 am