Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi set next Monday as the date for a vote on parliamentary Alatkhabat law

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Najafi set next Monday as the date for a vote on parliamentary Alatkhabat law Empty Najafi set next Monday as the date for a vote on parliamentary Alatkhabat law

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 03 Sep 2013, 7:34 am

Najafi set next Monday as the date for a vote on parliamentary Alatkhabat law (ELECTION LAW)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    File photo of the Iraqi parliament

Baghdad / Mesalla: the president of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Osama Najafi, Tuesday, during the regular session of parliament to vote on the election law next Monday.

A source familiar with the "obelisk" that "Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi has identified the ninth of September to vote on the parliamentary election law during the regular session of parliament held today inside the Dome of the House of Representatives."

The source added that "the House of Representatives refuses to discuss the atmosphere surrounding the demonstrations, which came out in 12 provinces in the 31 of the last month of August which demonstrators called for the abolition of pensions for members of Parliament."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:34 pm