Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi and Mutlaq call for a vote on important laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi and Mutlaq call for a vote on important laws  Empty Najafi and Mutlaq call for a vote on important laws

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2013, 7:34 am

Najafi and Mutlaq call for a vote on important laws

30/07/2013 12:00 AM

Discussed a number of files of political and security
    BAGHDAD - morning
    Search House Speaker Osama Najafi with Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq, a number of files of political, security, and the House vote on the laws on the demands of the demonstrators and protesters.
    A statement by the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister has received «morning» copy him on Monday, said that «Mutlaq received in his office yesterday, Najafi and his entourage», indicating that «the two sides discussed during the meeting, the political situation in the country, and amendments of laws for the demands of the demonstrators and the security situation and the repercussions of accidental prisons Taji and Abu Ghraib«.
    called Najafi political parties to assume their responsibilities and stay away from convulsions and provoke differences that reflect negatively on the Iraqi street.
    also expressed his keenness great to pass laws that serve the interests of the Iraqi citizen and relieve his shoulders and provide an atmosphere of security and stability in the country.
    In this regard, he stressed Mutlaq «the importance of accelerating the vote on laws approved by the Council of Ministers and of the demands of the demonstrators and protesters, which was agreed upon during a series of meetings of the Committee of Five ».
    said Deputy Prime Minister that «pass laws and amendments accountability, justice and the confidential informant and the abolition of Article IV of the Anti-Terrorism Act and other laws will contribute to alleviating the burden of Iraqi citizens and strengthens of confidence in the legislative power.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:11 am