Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allaibi «morning»: continuous economic victories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allaibi «morning»: continuous economic victories Empty Allaibi «morning»: continuous economic victories

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jul 2017, 2:33 am

Allaibi «morning»: continuous economic victories

08/07/2017 0:00

During the opening of 6 strategic projects
    Baghdad / Hussein Tgb
    Oil Minister Jabbar Allaibi opened 6 strategic projects at the refinery, pointing out that these economic victories coincide with the major victories of our army in the battle to liberate Mosul. The new project is concerned with the production of improved gasoline "unit Isomerization" fat blending hydrogen purification, as well as a project of hydrogen production capacity of 4000 cubic meters s / o, as well as the project of establishing ten reservoirs in the body fat. Allaibi said the "morning": that "continuous work and paces high to qualify Msfii Salah al - Din and Haditha, referring to the operation of the refinery Qayyarah While we strive hard to support the production of electric power.
    Allaibi said that the next few days will witness the opening of a number of important projects in the oil sector which is accomplished with the support of the central government in order to achieve our goals designed to cover domestic demand of all oil derivatives.
    He said the ministry adopts ambitious plans for gas investment associated in collaboration with Shell international, pointing out that the end of the world will invest 35 percent of lin Iraqi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:18 pm