Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 1:33 am

Baeraki

Iraq denies stop selling the dollar and confirms the continuation of its distribution in its branches ,

denied the Rafidain Bank, the news that talked about stopping dollar coin selling for citizens in a number of its branches in Baghdad and the provinces, said the media office of the bank in a statement obtained (range) a copy of it, it continues to sell the dollar by 3 thousands of dollars per person compared to 1 200 dinars per dollar, and allocated for the sale of the Arab neighborhood of branches - General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers - Kadhimiya - the role of the officers - Azwaip - Paradise Square - Ministry of Defense - caliphs - Palestine Street - Mustansir - Kut - Baquba - Qadisiyah - Babylon - Prince - Abbas neighborhood - Muthanna - Basra - Architecture - Ur - Kirkuk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:06 am