Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice: Banking is limited Bmtnfven whales and corruption and his solutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice: Banking is limited Bmtnfven whales and corruption and his solutions Empty Vice: Banking is limited Bmtnfven whales and corruption and his solutions

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2017, 4:06 am

Vice: Banking is limited Bmtnfven whales and corruption and his solutions

2017/07/14 | 11:11
    (Encyclopedia of this day , news | News Iraq ) - Alsumaria News / Bgdadoattabr MP for the Reform Front , Ali al - Badri, said Friday that the auction sell the currency and banking does not exist have economic solutions, pointing out that the banking work is far from professional country and is limited to "influential people and whales corruption "obsessed only money laundering and the smuggling of hard currency, while calling the central bank to discuss the mechanisms of classification of banks into categories with the House of Representatives to come out to see realistic serve the interests of Alhab.ozkr Budeiri in an interview with Alsumaria's News," the classification of the central bank according to the characters and levels are individual and most of the procedures Members of the House of Representatives are not aware of They detail how and through which these classifications were adopted , "noting that" the auction sale of currency and banking has no economic solutions as a political decision rather than a professional as we see in the countries of the world. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:37 pm