Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings of a threat to monetary reality in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings of a threat to monetary reality in Iraq Empty Warnings of a threat to monetary reality in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 3:41 am

Warnings of a threat to monetary reality in Iraq

Warned the general manager of financial operations at the Central Bank, Mahmoud Dagher, on Sunday, there is a significant threat to the monetary reality is foreign assets that represent the original creation of the dinar assets and reserves.

He said Dagher in a statement, said that "local assets has become a significant pressure should stop towards them, because the central device is not capable of continuity," asserting that "the central bank's budget represents the balance of the monetary base which has become a local credit assets equal to or in excess of foreign assets and this is It threatens the ability to extra lending. "

Among Dagher, that "the solution is to reform the reality of the border crossing points, which the government stopped shining in its implementation, because the border port settings means adjust the sale currency window and import financing."

Dagher and noted that "the investment budget stalled three years ago, the inability of ministries to provide the level of investment projects, the feasibility study for the benefit of foreign loans because of the lack of institutional controls in the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:29 pm