Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Riyadh agree on border security and the fight against drugs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Riyadh agree on border security and the fight against drugs Empty Baghdad and Riyadh agree on border security and the fight against drugs

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:33 am

Baghdad and Riyadh agree on border security and the fight against drugs

09:41 - 07/18/2017

The Iraqi Interior Ministry on Tuesday agreed with the Saudi government to form committees to secure the border and counter-narcotics between the two countries.

According to Interior Minister Wahab al-Tai adviser in a statement received / information / copy of it, "Interior Minister Qasim al-Araji and his accompanying delegation continues to meet late hours of the night with Saudi officials, where the formation of specialized committees by the leaders of the Ministry of the Interior in the two countries," stressing that "committees included the sharing of intelligence and counter-terrorism."

He added that "the committees also to secure the border and the fight against drugs and the development of civil defense and to facilitate visas for the entry of Iraqi capabilities will work."

The Interior Minister Qasim al-Araji, has arrived in Saudi Arabia, yesterday evening, at the head of a delegation official invitation from Riyadh and was greeted by his Saudi counterpart, Prince Abdul Aziz bin Saud bin Naf. It ended 25 t

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:07 pm