Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch of the first land convoy to the Hajj and Umrah camp through the Arar border crossing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch of the first land convoy to the Hajj and Umrah camp through the Arar border crossing Empty Launch of the first land convoy to the Hajj and Umrah camp through the Arar border crossing

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 3:31 am

Launch of the first land convoy to the Hajj and Umrah camp through the Arar border crossing

BAGHDAD, July 28 (KUNA) - The head of the Hajj and Umrah Organization, Hassan Fahd Al-Kinani, announced Friday that the organization had dispatched the first convoy of 83 personnel from its administrative cadre, which will prepare technical and logistical matters before the arrival of Iraqi pilgrims. Medina, including housing pilgrims, food, transportation and other services. "
    He said Kanani that "on Saturday will see the start of the first flight from Baghdad International Airport to Prince Mohammed bin Abdul Aziz airport in Medina, carrying staff of the Commission and some of the support for the work of the Hajj mission to complete all preparations for pilgrims who will go to the Holy Land starting next Wednesday , The second of August, while witnessing the sixth day of the same month the launch of the first convoys of wild pilgrimage from the provinces through the port of Arar border. AH
    Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:58 pm