Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi: We will deter extremism by the law criminalizing sectarianism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamoudi: We will deter extremism by the law criminalizing sectarianism Empty Hamoudi: We will deter extremism by the law criminalizing sectarianism

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 4:19 am

Hamoudi: We will deter extremism by the law criminalizing sectarianism

29/7/2017 12:00 am

Al-Wafaqin called for the rehabilitation of the speakers
    Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    The deputy speaker of parliament, Hammam Hamoudi, called on the "Shiite and Sunni" Waqfists to prepare preachers for developmental courses and rationalize the religious discourse in order to promote national unity and social peace. "While warning that any extremist rhetoric would be deterred by a law criminalizing sectarianism. Hamoudi stressed the importance of the Committee on Religious Endowment and Religious Affairs to activate its oversight role in this field, while warning that " Extremist speech will be deterred by the law criminalizing sectarianism, which we seek to protect the legislation of the social fabric of the Iraqi people. The delegation called for "providing support in the field of services to alleviate the suffering of modern people", while the deputy speaker of parliament "immediately contacted the Ministries of Housing, Youth and Sports to provide assistance in reopening a vital bridge to transport goods and food commodities to the people of the region, .
    The visiting delegation appreciated the continued follow-up of Sheikh Hamoudi on the needs of their judges and their care for their demands, as well as his role in the national arena.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:38 am