Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government of Baghdad: Emaar spend Husseinieh in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government of Baghdad: Emaar spend Husseinieh in the coming days Empty Government of Baghdad: Emaar spend Husseinieh in the coming days

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2017, 2:44 am

Government of Baghdad: Emaar spend Husseinieh in the coming days

 Baghdad / Range

The governor of Baghdad, Engineer Atwan al-Atwani, on Sunday, on the creation of all the necessary requirements to start the project of Exa Husseinia, stressing that the coming days will see the start of this project after the launch of the Ministry of Finance allocations.
    "The specialized mechanisms are now on the outskirts of Husseiniya district, and the work is continuing by the governor's effort to prepare the roads completed by its infrastructure, including the work of cutting and brushing the spice," he said in a statement. One of the asphalt production plants in the judiciary and self-help. "
    He added that all heavy machinery, which exceeded ninety three, had been mobilized and that the work would be distributed in the form of teams to cover the roads completed by the sewerage and water works, pointing out that the governorate had mobilized all its efforts to start this project.
    It is noteworthy that the governor of Baghdad has addressed the Ministry of Finance on the launch of allocations after obtaining the approval of the Prime Minister, except for five important projects of the suspension decision because of austerity, including the completion of the draft sewerage and the elimination of judicial methods, as well as the exclusion of other important projects in the rest of the districts included projects water, Shut up.
    It is noteworthy that the people of the Husseiniya area north of Baghdad, have staged a sit-in for several days and cut the public street, to protest the poor services and the lack of streets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:39 pm