Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Swiss banks are shaking Iraqi politicians by taking 30 percent of their money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Swiss banks are shaking Iraqi politicians by taking 30 percent of their money Empty Swiss banks are shaking Iraqi politicians by taking 30 percent of their money

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Aug 2017, 2:08 am

Swiss banks are shaking Iraqi politicians by taking 30 percent of their money

Business & Finance   Thursday , 24 August 2017

Financial reports revealed on Thursday that Swiss banks have sucked Iraqi politicians by charging up to 30 per cent interest on funds mostly owed to Iraqi politicians, indicating that the US administration is driving banks to take this step.

According to the report, "the Swiss Press Agency," according to these reports, "Swiss banks include about $ 610 million dollars owned by Iraqi politicians, most of which is unknown to the source, and after the intervention of the US administration, these banks asked the owners of the money to pay the benefits of 20% in order to ensure the survival of their funds in which the majority agreed on it And after a period of time and according to the plan agreed with the government of Trump told the owners of funds to raise the amount of interest to 30%, which caused a crisis among Iraqi politicians, where some of them agreed to pay while the minority refused that, the only solution to maintain their money is to pay the required rate, It's in case Love money to other places will be subject to accountability and will therefore Akhosroha to the fact that an anonymous source. "

It is known that most people who live in countries that do not have government stability or do not have bank security prefer to open a Swiss bank account for its many advantages.

In addition to Swiss law, bank employees are prohibited from disclosing anything related to the existence of your account or any related information

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:51 pm