Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Can Trump returned the money stolen by corrupt politicians to the Iraqi people?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Can Trump returned the money stolen by corrupt politicians to the Iraqi people? Empty Can Trump returned the money stolen by corrupt politicians to the Iraqi people?

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Feb 2017, 8:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    February 2, 2017 

[/size]
    Is it possible for Iraq to take advantage of the trends and policies Trump?
    Trump has spoken in at least ten different occasions during his election campaign in speeches and interviews is different from Iraq , where it can be found on some of these interviews in the video below and programs: 
    I have used Phrases following: {When we went to Iraq , I suppose we're going to take Iraq 's oil, there like say about the war - the winner is the one who gets the Oghannaim-} also said {if we leave Iraq as a real let us have oil us / if he returned it to me Vsookhz Iraq 's oil} a {less what the Iraqis have to pay us is 1.5 trillion dollars in exchange for their liberation {also said {will be taking of wealth, will be taking of Iraqi oil}. 
    Who understands politics knows that these demands can not be achieved, and they may have been said during the election campaign , where he also said {if I win the election Vsoda Mrs. Clinton in jail because they are tolerated when used the e - mail public} but once you won the election he thanked her and praised by, the dialect spoken by over Iraq represents the mentality of fighters American southerners during the civil war between the US and North and South , between (1861-1865) , which was to give an advantage to the eggs were rejects the abolition of slavery, but this mentality has taken prevail again in America after several years of global terrorism , which spearheaded beyond Islam groups and claiming to be fighting in the name of Islam , such as al - Qaeda and Daesh is wrapped to understand the attacks of September 11, as well as crimes and the many drug gangs and money laundering in the south and west of the US many of the Americans with assets Latin America from Mexico and the countries of America , South , speech Trump accepted by large numbers of those I have met so did his election.
    But the question here; is that the rhetoric is just for publicity of the campaign?
    Or is it will be a mental rule of the coming era? The answer: It is even used too much of phrases for electoral purposes, but such a policy would represent the mentality of the referee at least for the next four years of rule by Trump, if extended to eight years if re-elected.
    Are Iraqis will suffer adversely from the American politics for the next?
    Answer: Not necessarily, but the US interest to help Iraq at all levels will be reduced for sure. Yes will continue to aid and soft loans and grants as long as Daesh exist; but on the day that will end its Daesh in Iraq but my belief will diminish a lot of that aid and assistance, but it is really dangerous is in the push for the division of Iraq, Trump has also said when asked commentator { Is not this way you destroy Iraq 's wealth} replied {no-Arac- and Iraqis, they are divided into different factions -humicnazaah-}, said that Kurdistan is moving towards secession, and there are points calling for the establishment of the province and the western province of Mosul and the province of Basra and the southern region and all steps towards the division of Iraq, and will God forbid, if we allow this scheme disputes over borders and natural resources and water, the Kurdistan Alain rule of the State independent borders and its army and its resources, and united by Alain goal of independence, once independence will highlight them and other problems on the political level, as well as for relations with neighboring countries , especially Turkey and Iran, Iraq will remain without Kurdistan although they boarded him closer these countries to them, they are respected in Iraq and bless them Iraqis for the assumption of the highest positions in the state; but they are living a dream awaited for decades , which is independence and have some right to do so, and then after that the formation of Greater Kurdistan with the Kurds in Turkey and Iran Syria, Arabs have lived the same dreams in Arab unity since the fifties of the last century and provide the commander and national hero tell counterpart which Gamal Abdel Nasser, and available ideology of a unitary one in the two states under the rule of the Baath Party in Iraq and Syria , and it was their motto first is Arab unity, but the Arabs have suffered the scourge of these dreams and were forced to abandon these dreams, not enough nationalities for states, but there are prerequisites for the establishment of unity, the first is the mentality of the provisions of the primacy of public services to private interests , and the second a real democratic program, and that European integration has succeeded with different nationalities, languages and history bloody; unfortunately like this mentality of the ruler and almost non - existent real democracy in our societies; and I mean in particular the Arab and Islamic societies contemporary, and perhaps the future will be much better because of the increased public awareness. 
    And go back to the Trump policies; With all the negatives in his speech to Iraq, but perhaps there are participants between the categories of Trump and some of the aspirations of the majority of the Iraqi people underdog who was and still is suffering most of the years since 2003 , from the corrupt politicians who stole the bounties of this people and made him live in the hardships of living, poverty, killing and displacement, bombings and kidnappings and robberies, Officer for this suffering are Ssayasoa chance who brought us to this spot. 
    Trump says about these politicians {The -ogam corrupt in Iraq, everything is completely corrupt} {also say say that Iraq is a sovereign, do not you see how these people - Olssayason- loot, Is this a sovereign?}, Yes state may bear Americans and their Iraq policy a great responsibility for our reality tragic in which we live, but the rights of the Iraqi rotten at the helm he remains in charge of the first to suffer in which we live, is that the joint between Trump and the aspirations of the Iraqi people on the corrupt rulers can lead to understanding between politicians loyal to their country and Trump to retrieve the looted spoilers? Knowing that we can not amounts stolen without coordination with the banking institutions of America , which returns alone can only know the fate of many of these stolen funds? There is a meeting soon and is expected between Prime Minister Dr. Haider al - Abadi and between Trump, it can result in this meeting for verification interest of the two decisions? That 's what be revealed over the coming days, and regardless of the outcome of the talks with Trump, It takes a bold step by Dr. Haider al - Abadi and bring companies to check the criminal (Forensic Auditing) to retrieve the looted money. 
    However I say that we can not stand up to our country only by relying on ourselves; not America Tnfna neither Trump nor any other country; three specifications required only for those who should rule the country; I: integrity, loyalty, and the second: competence and capacity, and the third: courage; and it However , the people is the one who puts his voice at the ballot box; and when they are to the majority of our people to get rid of the corrupt which alone can change bad our situation and the advancement of our country; if breaths sectarian remained the dominant Shiite elected Shiite and Sunni elected Sunni and Kurdish elected Kurdish , even if he is corrupt we are staying on the same our situation, but whenever Ostazm Sunni crimes historic right of the Shiites and ignoring the ignorant Shiites against the tongues of crimes, and when Astazm Shiite Shiites crimes against the year, did not take the tongues lost in Daesh, and dish all Up argument Sistani Oazza God (do not tell our Sunni brothers but tongues are ourselves) . only then we can expect a bright future for the country; perhaps next phase will be even better than its predecessors, it has become the majority of our compatriots are more aware, and they knew that the slogans of sectarian raised to achieve the interests of the politicians own the interests of citizens and public , whether they are politicians Shiites or tongues, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves, and say , hoping perhaps consciousness after these lean years overcomes the abhorrent sectarianism seek refuge with God and the consequences of them.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:41 am