Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shabandar for the "popular crowd": spend the Americans first before calling

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shabandar for the "popular crowd": spend the Americans first before calling Empty Shabandar for the "popular crowd": spend the Americans first before calling

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Aug 2017, 2:21 am

Shabandar for the "popular crowd": spend the Americans first before calling

The security scene   Thursday, August 24, 2017 

The writer and thinker Ghaleb Shabandar, on Thursday, called on the Popular Popular Forces to eliminate the US forces stationed in Iraq first and then eliminate the preacher.

"You need to eliminate the Americans first in the north and the gray before the preacher," Shabandar said in a leaflet on his official Facebook page, read by Sky Press.

"I suggested to the crowd and the army, the sweeping attack on the Americans," he said.

The MP of the Union of Abdul Rahman al-Loizi, on Thursday, revealed the features of what he described as an "international settlement" in the region, including Iraq and Syria, indicating that the participation of America in Tal Afar and the continued presence of Turkish troops in Baasheqa is part of this settlement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:08 am