Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pilgrimage mission to all pilgrims to the Holy Land

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pilgrimage mission to all pilgrims to the Holy Land Empty Pilgrimage mission to all pilgrims to the Holy Land

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Aug 2017, 3:04 am

Pilgrimage mission to all pilgrims to the Holy Land

26/8/2017 12:00 am

By 40 thousand and 890 pilgrims and administratively
    Baghdad / morning
    completed the Iraqi Hajj Mission, a gathering point for their share of $ 40 thousand and 890 pilgrims and administratively to the Holy Land, confirming the success of its plan with no registration of any accidents or little obstacles.
    "The mission transported all pilgrims, administrators and missions through airports (Baghdad, Najaf, Basrah, Arbil, Sulaymaniyah, and Arar border crossing to the Holy Land) by 106 flights," Mission spokesman Hassan Fahad al-Kanani said in a statement. Air and 598 ground buses. "
    He added that the mission succeeded in marketing the pilgrims of its quota of 35 thousand and 890 pilgrims and the additional quota of 5,000 after the implementation of the plan, which was developed in coordination with Iraqi Airways, where no record of any delays or incidents.
    Al-Kanani noted that this year, as in the past year, the Mission has successfully succeeded in recruiting some of its employees and pilgrims through the Arar border crossing. It has received cooperation from the Saudi authorities, official reception and no obstructions, thanks to the great cooperation shown by the security, Day and night in order to secure these flights.
    On August 2, the first flight of Iraqi pilgrims took place. On the sixth day of the same month, the first Hajj convoys started from the provinces through the Arar border crossing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:39 am